Thursday, March 25, 2010

No Paintings Left

Thank you so much everybody! All of the paintings from my recent color studies are gone and at or on their ways to homes all over the country. It's a great feeling knowing they are taken care of and displayed by such wonderful people. I can't thank you all enough.

So the only things left are those old pieces on paper. They really are quite nice, but I don't have good images of them and let's face it, they need frames. I made wonderful frames for the other paper pieces like this a long time ago so perhaps I'll get around to doing that for these in the near future. But for now I'll just keep them around and put them away for the move. We're leaving for Oneonta, NY in May. Only a little over a month away, we're already packing! Too much stuff for two people to have really but we're working on it. Hopefully I'll get the chance to have a space to make more work in there.

Thank you!

No comments: